HEARING AND AUDIOLOGY SERVICES
You are the most important person at Hoglund Family Hearing and Audiology. From the moment you enter our door, your hearing health care is our primary concern. Our experienced and friendly staff knows that in addition to a thorough hearing evaluation, your lifestyle is an important part of a hearing aid fitting. Determining your comfort level, realistic expectations, guidance in using your hearing aids, counseling and follow-up care – which includes maintenance – are all integral parts of a successful hearing aid fitting.
What We Offer
- We offer an unprecedented 60-day trial period
- Expert staff of licensed Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists
- Repairs on all makes and models
- FREE updated testing
- Reprogramming for our patients
- Tinnitus treatment therapies
- Assistive listening and signaling devices (phones, clocks, doorbells, pocket talkers, TV infrared listeners, FM systems)
- Custom hearing protection and molds for hunters, musicians, pilots, anesthesiologists, TV anchors, dentists, etc.
- Digital hearing aid technology with wireless capabilities
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express accepted
- Interest-free financing available through CareCredit
- Insurance providers including Medicare, Health, Humana, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care, etc.
- In-home testing upon request (additional charges apply)
- Superior service
Rebuild relationships, restore communication and improve your lifestyle through better hearing.